Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wisconsin Film Festival takes places annually in Madison, Wisconsin.
About the Wisconsin Film FestivalEdit
The Wisconsin Film Festival was established in 1999. The four-day annual event takes place each spring in about eight campus and downtown Madison theaters. The festival presents new independent film (feature, documentary, experimental), world cinema and new media; cultivates discovery through talks, panels, performances, and coffeehouse discussions with filmmakers; and showcases the work of Wisconsin filmmakers through juried competitions.
According to the Wisconsin Film Festival website, the festival aims to present high-quality, respectful screenings to its audience, and to:
- Celebrate the cinematic arts with motion pictures that demonstrate artistic accomplishment and technical achievement;
- Share the experiences and stories of other cultures around the world with substantial international programming;
- Represent diverse voices, uncommon perspectives, and innovative ideas;
- Highlight the work of local filmmakers and emerging talents;
- Introduce audiences to films that wouldn’t otherwise be shown in the region, emphasizing that film is more than celebrity culture and box office numbers.
- 2007 Wisconsin Film Festival
- 2006 Wisconsin Film Festival
- 2005 Wisconsin Film Festival
- 2004 Wisconsin Film Festival
- 2003 Wisconsin Film Festival
- 2002 Wisconsin Film Festival
- 2001 Wisconsin Film Festival
- 2000 Wisconsin Film Festival
- 1999 Wisconsin Film Festival