The Cure (2002) is a 16mm film created by Joe Tafelmeyer.
A young man tries everything, including the magic of an old wizard, to cure him of his hiccups.
The Cure was made for an Advanced Film Production II class at Minnesota State University Moorhead taught by Greg Carlson. It was shown in public as part of the Firearms and Margarine presentation. The movie used music by Van Morrison, Tomaso Albinoni, The Gorillaz, and Tom Petty.
- Joe Tafelmeyer.... Hiccup Victim/Wizard
- Written, Directed, and Edited by Joe Tafelmeyer
- Produced by Allan Tafelmeyer
- 16mm Cinematography by Matt Dreiling
- Cinematography by Joe Tafelmeyer
- Costumes by Mary Tafelmeyer and Sonja Tafelmeyer
- Set Design by Heather Fitterer and Joe Tafelmeyer
- Special Thanks to Greg Carlson, Matt Dreiling, Heather Fitterer, Moorhead Community Access Television, and WDAY