What is the one thing that we all need? The Bagman knows.
Some scenes were shot at Maak's Vacuum, the store owned by actor Matt Dreiling's father.
Editing for bagman was done in Jim Bregi’s apartment on one of the University’s wet splicers. Since Bregi did not have an editing table or viewer, the reversal stock film was held up to the window and each shot was spooled out and cut off. To keep track of the shots and to prevent them from collecting unspeakable contaminants from the shag carpeting, the film was stuck into the drywall ceiling with push pins through the sprocket holes. The film was viewed for the first time in its first and final edited form at Weld hall. Greg Carlson was the projectionist.
- Matt Dreiling.... Bagman
- Tapio Kube.... Roadside Traveler
- Jim Bregi.... Kidnap Victim
- Lisa "Simone" Moes.... Bag Lady
- Angelique Kube.... Store Clerk
- Bill Berquist.... Police Officer
- Written and Directed by Jim Bregi
- Credits by Sarah Nelson
- Original Music by Chris Ray, Dean Tschider, and Jim Bregi
- Production Assistance by Chris Ray